Sunday, September 22, 2024

Quick Sol SCAM

 I’m Rina  I was working at Quick Sol and we talked about website development. I want the consumers to know I left the company as soon as i got to know their ugly truth. They are a SCAM company! It’s actually not even a company it’s a CALL CENTRE based in Lahore, Pakistan. You can even search it on Google, the location will be Pakistan. They’ve bought American numbers for cold calling & scamming people.

They get money out of their clients and give them services for a while and then out of a sudden, block them. Plus they got hackers to hack your personal data & banking details. Along the way they will also ask you for more money so that they may provide you with other services which is a total scam too please don’t fall for it! They also don’t pay their employees. For 3 months they did not pay me and when i got to know their ugly & fraudulent business they threatened to fire me so i left myself. Whatever documents they make are literal fraud and it takes them like 2 minutes to make it. I repeat again, please don’t fall for this trap! 

You were my client and I feel really bad that you had to go through it all but trust me even I didn’t know their fraud so i’m sending you an email letting you know everything. 

i can attach you the picture of the person running this SCAM ORGANISATION. Kindly report it to the concerned authorities, take legal action to get their numbers and links all blocked so that they don’t scam anymore
people in America! 

Let me know if you wanna know anything more about them. I’ll be waiting to hear back from you. 

Here’s the scammer’s attached photo and his name is NOT Mike or anything. It’s USMAN and he’s a Pakistani Fraudulent. 

Thanks,
Rina

rinamartin.rina9@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment